Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
You are being provided with TRAVEL CAFE terms and conditions below before any payment has been applied to your reservation.
- You have contacted TRAVEL CAFE and agreed to have them arrange some or all of your travel and understand you are engaging in business with TRAVEL CAFE.
- Legal Jurisdiction: Any legal action regarding must be brought in Billings, MT, whether by Client or TRAVEL CAFE. The Laws of the State of Montana apply.
- TRAVEL CAFE has booked your trip through one or more 3rd parties (travel wholesale companies, airlines, resorts, cruise lines, etc.). TRAVEL CAFE primarily uses U.S. based 3rd party travel companies.
- Unforeseen Events: TRAVEL CAFE will use our best efforts to assure that your trip is pleasant and enjoyable. We cannot guarantee against loss, damage to or theft of luggage, sickness, accident, inclement weather, mechanical malfunctions, or for other unforeseen events and hereby disclaim any responsibility for losses from such events.
- Acting as Agent for Supplier: In providing consultation, making reservations, and issuing or delivering tickets and/or other documents relating to such transportation, we are acting solely in our capacity as agent for the carrier or provider, and that with respect to reservations and tickets. The contract of carriage or terms and conditions of supply is between the client and the supplier for purposes of the contract specifying the disclosed principals.
- Changes or Cancellations: If it is necessary to change your flight itinerary, it is your responsibility to contact TRAVEL CAFE or the 3rd party supplier with whom you are scheduled to travel. Typically, excursion and airline tickets are not refundable. Cruise and tour suppliers impose substantial penalties for cancellation as set forth in the terms and conditions of each supplier. These restrictions were reviewed with you by a TRAVEL CAFE agent or are noted on the ticket, confirmation, invoice, or supplier documentation. If you change your air travel plans en route, the airline may be able to apply the unused portion of the ticket towards the purchase of a new ticket. If you are holding a hotel or car reservation, be sure to cancel these reservations as soon as possible, but no later than the time specified by the supplier to avoid a mandatory charge. NOTE: If you do not fully understand any of these restrictions, it is your responsibility to contact TRAVEL CAFE for clarification or additional information.
- Scope of Supply: Transportation to a destination or property by whatever means, shore excursions, tours, side trips, lodging, food, beverage, features, or other goods and services not specifically stated to be included in the package by the main supplier and/or on the confirmation provided by TRAVEL CAFE are not included in the price(s) quoted and agreed to by agency and client.
- Travel to the Port, Resort, or Destination, and Purchases Ancillary to this Trip NOT Purchased through TRAVEL CAFE: It is your responsibility to advise us immediately of any airline tickets, hotels, excursions, or any other products or services you purchase through another entity other than TRAVEL CAFE. You will advise us immediately if you intend to drive to or from the destination on any date other than the beginning and ending dates shown on your confirmation.
- TRAVEL CAFE is not liable for the acts or omissions of suppliers (including tour operators, hotels, airlines, etc.). TRAVEL CAFE is not responsible for events beyond their control (including, but not limited to: strikes, disasters, or terrorism). It is the responsibility of the client to check the Centers for Disease Control’s travel website for destination health issues and the U.S. Department of State’s travel webpage for safety advisories.
- TRAVEL CAFE has clearly informed you of all applicable payment dates for your reservation. Failure to pay by the indicated due dates will result in additional fees or cancellation.
- Fees and Penalties apply for all travel arrangements for Late Payments, as well as Room Changes, Date Changes, Trip Reduction, and Trip Cancellation after final payment. Initial deposits may be forfeited due to Trip Cancellation. Additional fees may also apply due to Trip Cancellation.
- Guarantee of Service: TRAVEL CAFE neither guarantees nor ensures the service to be provided by any supplier and shall assume no responsibility or liability for matters or events beyond our control in connection with the services provided. TRAVEL CAFE is not responsible or liable for any act, error, omission, commission, injury, loss, accident, delay, nonperformance, or any other irregularity or any consequences resulting therefrom, which may be occasioned through the neglect, default, or any other act of the company, supplier, or person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which the ticket(s) and/or confirmation(s) have been issued. Any representation of scope of supply, features, services, provisions, or any other factor associated with the travel booked is made based on information provided by our supplier(s) and believed to be accurate. TRAVEL CAFE shall not be responsible for the failure of any supplier to provide any or all portions or parts of any service or goods purchased. Client agrees that recourse in such event shall be to the supplier and not to TRAVEL CAFE, its employees, agents, heirs, or assigns.
- Consequential Damages: TRAVEL CAFE shall not be liable for damages resulting from any acts, omissions, or commissions of any 3rd party.
- Prescience: TRAVEL CAFE shall not be required to be prescient and are not charged with a duty of psychic premonition to foresee acts of God, mechanical malfunction, changes in weather, criminal acts, or omissions of any 3rd party.
- Supplier Default: TRAVEL CAFE accepts payment and uphold proceeds of ticket/itinerary sales as agent of the carrier(s) or supplier(s). If a carrier or supplier on which TRAVEL CAFE has made reservations should default prior to or during the delivery of the services purchased, client’s recourse for refunds shall be with the defaulting carrier(s) or supplier(s) and not with this agency. TRAVEL CAFE is not responsible for cancellation of any service or refunds from carriers or suppliers that may cease operations. TRAVEL CAFE will not be responsible for pricing or scope of supply errors resulting from misinformation from suppliers. Client agrees to pay documented price increases that exceed original amounts quoted or set forth.
- Claims for Refunds and Damages: All claims for refunds or damages must be submitted to our office within thirty (30) days after return date listed on the TRAVEL CAFE confirmation..
- TRAVEL CAFÉ strongly recommends that CLIENT purchase travel protection/insurance for each travel booking. CLIENT acknowledges travel protection/insurance is not automatically included to protect against third-party default or bankruptcy, delay, trip interruption, trip cancellation, emergency medical expenses, emergency medical evacuation/repatriation, baggage loss, baggage delay, travel assistance, cancellation, cancel for any reason, and more.
- COVID 19 OR Other Infectious Diseases: An inherent risk of travel involves the possible exposure to infectious diseases and pathogens including without limitation COVID-19. This risk may exist locally during the course of traveling and at your destination. Travelers voluntarily assume any and all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and/or other infectious diseases. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and possibly death. Travelers may be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, wear face coverings, be subject to testing as a condition of travel, undergo temperature checks at airport’s points of entry, hotels and/or cruise ships with the possibility of being detained and/or quarantined for an indeterminable length of time. Travel restrictions and requirements related to COVID-19 and other diseases which can include medical release forms onsite testing as well as unannounced closure of country regions and venues vary by destination and continue to undergo modifications on a daily basis. These regulations restrictions and changes are out of TRAVEL CAFÉ’S control and TRAVEL CAFÉ assumes no related liability. Any and all costs involved with testing, quarantine, logistics, medical and other expenses incurred due to infectious diseases pathogens and/or epidemics or pandemics are at the sole expense of the traveler. TRAVEL CAFÉ further recommends CLIENT consult with governmental authorities such as the United States Department of State Centers for Disease Control and others to become informed of the latest information regarding COVID-19 and country/region specific concerns. CLIENT hereby assumes all risk of travel and hereby releases TRAVEL CAFÉ of any liability or responsibility associated with travel including without limitation all risks related to anyone contracting COVID-19 or other infectious disease and for any monetary losses incurred as a result of such interruption, postponement or cancellation of the travel. Furthermore, the third party supplier’s own cancellation, rebooking, and refund policies, subject to any applicable law that is now or may later be in effect, will govern the rights and remedies for travel, including any right to receive a refund.